10% of profits support the future of aviation!

Lady Aviators Key Chain

Lady Aviators Key Chain

Regular price $7.00

Unit price per 

only 0 left in stock

100% of your purchase goes directly to Lady Aviators

Lady Aviators is a newly registered non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of all ladies in aviation. Whether she is a Pilot, Flight Attendant, Mechanic, Dispatcher, Air Traffic Controller, Ramp or Operations Agent, or any number of other amazing careers and passions in aviation, we are here to offer every Lady Aviator comradery and support. 

These keychains represent our first step in offering financial support to our current and future Lady Aviators! 75% of the proceeds will go directly to scholarship opportunities. The remaining 25% will be fed directly into outreach and business growth.

Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Main menu

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now